Upscale Jewelery Designer Has Husband's Suicide Note Expunged
April 25, 2014
in Washington DC.
now pursues him beyond the grave. She seeks to have his suicide note
removed from over three dozen websites around the world.
by MB and Henry Makow Ph.D.
Christopher Mackney, a successful real estate agent, committed suicide last December after his life was destroyed by family court and he was blocked from seeing his children. His ex-wife, prominent jewelry designer Dina Mackney (nee Scarmardo) aided by lawyer Rachelle E. Hill of the firm Bean, Kinney & Korman, now claims she owns the copyright and seeks to remove his suicide note from about 40 web-sites from around the world. She has been supported by her father Pete Scarmardo who Mackney describes as very dangerous.
Dina Mackney (on the left) is the owner of a prominent upscale jewelry design business.
Her products are available at Nordstroms. Her jewelry is worn by celebrities including: Oprah Winfrey, Kate Hudson, Téa Leoni, Norah O'Donnell of CBS This Morning, and musician Grace Potter. By trying to suppress the suicide note, Mackney is demonstrating the relentless, crazed irrationality that drove her ex-husband to suicide. She has revived interest in the letter and ruined her reputation and her business.
I removed the article from this site because she had a court order and her lawyer was threatening my service provider with legal action. I reasoned that most people had already read the letter. However, I applaud Paul Elam of A Voice for Men for refusing to retract the note and fighting to keep it displayed. Paul Elam writes:
"It really does cause me a lot of concern, like I've always had for the society that we live in, that we can have somebody who's just being totally destroyed, I mean out in the open everything taken...his livelihood taken, his property, his children, his self respect...everything, and on top of that coming to get his freedom. Because once they took his job, once they impoverished him he couldn't pay child support. And you can feel the flavour of him not wanting to be in jail after a productive life of a professional life. ...That's why I'm willing to fight this...that somebody has to. I mean the guy was right...when good men do nothing evil flourishes. ...He [Chris Mackney] had nobody to turn to, nobody for anything in a culture that just stands by and watches this like it is supposed to be happening..." .
The note contains an outline of how the family court dealt with one lone man.
My identity was taken from me, as result of this process. When it began, I was a commercial real estate broker with CB Richard Ellis. I lived by the Golden rule and made a living by bringing parties together and finding the common ground. My reputation as a broker was built on my honesty and integrity. When it ended, I was broke, homeless, unemployed and had no visitation with my own children.
I had no confidence and was paralyzed with fear that I would be going to jail whenever my ex-wife wanted. Nothing I could say or do would stop it. This is what being to death or 'targeted' by a psychopath looks like. This is the outcome. I didn't somehow change into a 'high-conflict' person or lose my ability to steer clear of the law. I've had never been arrested, depressed, homeless or suicidal before this process. The stress and pressure applied to me was deliberate and nothing I could do or say would get me any relief. Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex-wife's attorney or to the Court made any difference. Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the outcome.
The family court system is broken, but from my experience, it is not the laws, its the lawyers. They feed off of the conflict. They are not hired to reduce conflict or protect the best interest of children, which is why third parties need to be involved. It should be mandatory for children to have a guardian ad litem, with extensive training in abuse and aggression.
It is absolutely shameful that the Fairfax County Court did nothing to intervene or understand the ongoing conflict. Judge Randy Bellows also used the Children as punishment, by withholding access for failing to fax a receipt. The entire conflict centered around the denial of access to the children, it was inconceivable to me that he would use children like this. This is exactly what my ex-wife was doing and now Judge Bellows was doing it for her.
The whole note is here.
As of Dec. 29, 2013, Chris no longer exists. Our memory of him consists solely of a suicide note which described how the law persecutes men and deprives their children of their fathers.
Please forward this short article, or this link, to those who care about mending the family court system and our culture.
And, please support A Voice for Men.
Related - Suicide Note on YouTube
10,000 views in two days!
First Comment from Richard:
My research into his ex-wife Dina Scarmardo and her family has "mafia princess" written all over it. You don't get your product featured on Oprah's TV shows, or showed off by a CBS anchor on-air unless you're a 'member of the club'. I studied her website and blog. She's a member of the "sisterhood'.
Al Thompson on defending yourself in court:
Having dealt with the court system myself, I have a lot of experience with it. I never had to do my own case in family court as my ex wife and I settled everything quietly. But when I caught a few cases during my tax protesting days, I had to learn how to defend myself. I was able to limit the damage. Shifting the burden of proof is critical. That's how you win or at least get them to leave you alone. The courts are the enforcement arm of the satanic government, and it is a daunting experience to encounter their idiotic process. So when any one accuses someone of anything, then the burden of proof is shifted to the accuser.
1. The courts, with their judges and attorneys are completely evil and satanic, so trying to reason with them is futile. However, you can certainly limit the damage by getting rid of the attorney and handle your own affairs by yourself. Remember, the judge is your enemy, the opposing attorney is you enemy, and your own attorney is your enemy spy. Learn how to run your own case. Each court has their set of rules, so get acquainted with them. If you are accused of something make them prove everything. Make them provide all the facts for the things you are being accused. Make the court prove it has authority over you.
2. Do not swear any oaths or sign anything under the penalties of perjury as this violates the commandments and these things can always get you into trouble.
3. Remember, the state, State, or STATE considers us men and women as their property; such as livestock. Owners do what they want with their livestock, so it only follows that they just do what they want. These disgusting legal proceedings are a gold mine to the attorneys. Never, ever, use an attorney. Their stupid laws apply to animals and not men and women. This is why men are treated like animals because the legal system considers them to be beasts.
4. If a judge or an attorney asks you the question: "Do you understand?". answer with only one word: no. Never answer to the affirmative because their legal process is so convoluted you couldn't understand even if you went to law school for 10 years. The legal system is satanically twisted so it is better to stay as far away from it as possible. Remember, anytime a govtard asks you: "Do you understand?" they are holding out the rope for you to grab and hang yourself.
5. If you cannot put your marriage back together, then try to reason with your ex and settle everything out of court. Divorce is bad enough without the additional pain and suffering of a legal action.
6. If there's no other choice but to go to court, always make your opponents prove their accusations. Shift the burden of proof over to the opposition. Ask the court: "What body of law are you using and how does it apply to me? Please provide all the facts to support your conclusion. They will usually never answer this question with any reasonable thought. Most attorneys will not do this for you, but you can do it yourself. Once you get used to going to court on your own, you'll realize just how useless attorneys are and at a minimum you'll do just as well if not better and not have the expense. Attorneys are overpriced and produce little value. There are plenty of self-help legal advice on the internet, so there's really no reason to use an attorney unless your lazy and you want to lose your case.
7. Remember, if you have a case in family court, you'll need to learn effective damage control. Right reason and common sense can carry the day but you'll need to hold your ground. Above all things: ditch the attorney. Lawyers and judges are members of the same satanic cult, and they are there to screw you and to destroy your children's relationship with their parents. They are filthy and disgusting people.
8. Suppress all bad feelings: depression, fear, sorrow, anger, as these emotions are of no service to you. And while they are understandable, they don't help you through the trouble. Stay focused on the solution and don't let the ex,judges and lawyers push you around. Never make your decisions based upon fear, but rather use rational thought and common sense and you should be able to get through a very difficult period of your life.
Here are the full details on the ex wife
Comments for "Upscale Jewelery Designer Has Husband's Suicide Note Expunged "
Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at